Tuesday 26 May 2009

Party Time Countdown and Time Travel.

So.... i read the Time Travellers Wife. So... Wow. Seriously. I am now.... obsessed.

For those of you who have never read or heard of the book... go out and buy it! Basically it's about a couple. Clare and Henry. Henry involuntarily time travels. Clare stays put. There is 8 years of age between them, but Clare first meets henry when he travel's back in time and bumps into her at age 6, whereas he is in his 40's. He first meets her, when he is 28 and she is 20.

BAsically the upshot is that early on in life she works out that Henry is "her" guy. And every now and then she gets hints about the future and what it will hold. I am so friggin jealous. I would love to see myself in ten years. Am I still fat? Have I got kids? Am I married? Do I own a nice house and drive a nice car, or am I renting in some shit hole? Just to know. Sigh.... Wow.... Brilliantly amazing. I have very little patience it should be pointed out. I want everything right this second now.... and I want to play out my entire life in maybe a 3 hour stint. SO I get it all.

On another note.... how many random times can Will Smith pop up on my TV in one day? Seriously.... this is about the eighth time hes popped up today all in different programs... freaky. I think Will Smith is stalking me. Lucky bloody me!!!



In other news it is 3 more sleeps.... 3 MORE SLEEPS 3 MORE FRIKKING ASSED SLEEPS.... HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!

Seriously this was the best plan ever... I mean... I spend my entire life wishing i was 16 again so I could go to school, hang out with my friends, mess about, have sleepover fun.... recreate bra narama!!! (ok so not my whole life but some of it). I want to get hocked up on sugar and alcohol and be a child all over again. I may need play doh. I seriously wish I could start a party planning business.... with themed parties a speciality... consider what I could do with money and resources!!! A bouncy castle ball pool? A giant paddling pool! An adventure playground like thing?!?!?! And then... a piss up... what a brilliant idea! Kate loves alcohol!

WoW... Sigh.... wish I was a billionaire. My parties would SO rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment